Home   -   About RHS   -   RHS blog   -   Useful information   -   Disclaimer   -   Terms & Conditions   -   How to find us              Designed for 1024x768 resolution or higher

Our product range

- General information
- Full List
- Search by Make
- Search by Type
- Search by Flue
- Search by Front
- Advanced Search
- Electric fires
- Stoves & baskets
- Fireplaces
- Boilers
- Fondital
- Fondital
- General information
- Radiant heating options
- Industrial heater prices
- Livestock brooder prices
- Process burner prices
- Brochures
- Example installation
- Radiant heating options
- Introduction
- Handbook
- List Prices
- Example installations
- Commercial heating options
- Beaufort
- Burley
- Flavel
- Re-verber-ray
- Valor
- Verine

Gas Appliances


Please be aware that it is a legal requirement that anyone installing, maintaining, testing or repairing a gas appliance, associated pipe work and flues, in the UK is a suitably qualified Gas Safe registered engineer.

All gas appliances, associated pipe work and flues, should be regularly serviced and tested by a suitably qualified Gas Safe registered engineer, normally annually, to ensure that they are operating within the specified safety limits.

Landlords have a legal duty to hold a valid gas safety certificate for all gas appliances, associated pipe work and flues, that they own at a property and that are provided for the tenant’s use. Where the tenant supplies their own appliance the landlord still has responsibility for the associated pipe work and flues.

More information for landlords, tenants and home owners can be found in the domestic gas frequently asked questions section of the Health & Safety Executive’s website at http://www.hse.gov.uk/gas/domestic/faqs.htm.


Under no circumstances is the information contained in this website intended to be used as a substitute, in any regard, for the advice of an appropriately qualified Gas Safe registered engineer.